Developers of ambitious J-RPG, Artisan Studios, Creators of Super Neptunia RPG and Astria Ascending, we are currently looking for a Community Manager to join our development team to make our next Console and PC J-RPG
In direct collaboration with the team your missions will be the following :
- Define content strategies that help amplify and distribute our community content
- Plan, create and publish content on social networks including Discord, Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube...
- Identify and foster strategic relationships with community key people
- Help define KPIs, success-measurement & iterative improvements of community
- Gather players feedback and feed their sentiment to the product team to help evolve the product.
- Moderate posts, private messages, and in-game discussions to ensure users get answers to their questions and comments
- Manage both Company’s and Games’ accounts and community
- You have at least 1 conclusive experience in community management or a similar role.
- You have a strong passion for video games and especially RPG and JRPG
- You have a very good knowledge of social networks, the latest trends and social media platforms.
- You have very good writing skills in French and English (mandatory, as all communications are in English).
- You like team work, you are Pro-Active and autonomous
- Remote Work
- Advantageous working hours
- Health insurance fully paid by the company
- Ticket Restaurant (France Only)
- Position opened in Montpellier (34) and Québec City (Canada) or remote location